Contact Yogi Satyajeet
Welcome from Yogi Satyajeet
I am certified as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. Kundalini Yoga includes, but goes beyond traditional yoga exercises. Kundalini Yoga includes wholistic health techniques that have been verified as valid through scientific studies. I share with you technologies that you can use to experience health, happiness, wholeness, and whatever else you desire. Use what works for you.
Kundalini Yoga utilizes technology that goes beyond the traditional Yoga of exercise and poses. Kundalini Yoga includes:
- Breathing to regulate and heal our somatic, sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, and to balance our brain
- The vibration or sound, i.e., gong for relaxation, and chanting, also called "Mantra" to clear the mind
- Meditation to balance the working of our mind, which releases negative and destructive thoughts
- Finger, hand and body postures that activate reflex points identified as a part of acupuncture
- Foot Massage
- Hand massage, similar to reflexology
- Aromatherapy using essential oils
- The use of herbs in cooking and in the creation of teas
- The use of food combinations in cooking and eating for both health and pleasure
There are essential oils so pure that they may be ingested, in addition to being used topically for anti-bacterial qualities, or in a diffuser for cleansing bacteria in an area of a home or an office, or for inhalation for anti-bacterial or anti-viral qualities.
The age old maxim from eastern culture, "your body is your temple" is practiced from many different modalities in Kundakini Yoga.
I use these technologies to maintain my vitality, and my inner, natural energy. Your inner, natural energy, can guide you to become who you want to be, to do what you want to do, and to connect with everyone you meet.